I just though I would do a update on my big belly! I am at 35 weeks and a couple days. I am getting so anxious in waiting for this little guy to get here. I am really hoping that he comes in February and not March, and I am really hoping for a short stay in the hospital this time. Jaydens was way to long at 6 days in there. I had my doctor appointment on Friday and everything is still looking good. He is head down and is still moving good, and he heart rate is good. While the doc was checking it, it was racing at first, but when he finally quit moving and settled down, his went back to normal. Doc said that was a normal thing when they move it goes up, and since it went back down every thing is ok. Anyway here are some pics of my belly.
Jayden and I

Jayden Kissing my belly. He loves to kiss his "baby broder" other wise known as baby brother!
2 comments:
isn't it so cute when they are young like that and they know that theyare getting a sibling.
*** Kiki was exciting to find out she was getting a sister. She kind of thought she was a bid doll at first when i brought her home.
Hey! It kind of seems like everyone is prego!!! I loved coming over and visiting. Except we didn't get any pictures!! I totally forgot!!! Jayden is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment