Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Nesting
I can tell its getting close to having this little guy here. Today I got home from grocery shopping, and I ended cleaning out my fridge and pantry. I have his room completely ready, and now we are just waiting on him. I am so close to my due date that it now seems to take forever. I am glad the rest went by so fast. I have enjoyed most of it, there was some mild stuff in the early that wasn't to pleasant, but all worth it. I also know that waiting these last weeks that they although seem forever will end and will be well worth it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Lol that's funny. Yeah I never just "oops, I cleaned out the fridge again." Oh and I LOVE the name you picked out for your baby. When thinking about names I try to picture that name attached to a little boy and then a grown man to see if it fits. Grant is perfect.
Good luck from here to the end. The last few weeks is for sure the longest!!
Post a Comment