So, with this new little guy coming, and me going though and getting his room ready I have looked though all of Jayden's old clothes and pictures. I can't believe how much 2 1/2 years really changes things. I have enjoyed so much being his mom, and being able to stay at home with him, play games, teach him new things and watch him grow! I am totally amazed at him and all that he knows and does. I love that he is potty trained and I am also sad that my little guy is getting so big! Here are some pics of Jayden though his life!
Jayden and me when he was 2 weeks old

Jayden when he was 6 months

Jayden with his dad at 8 months

Jay around 19 months

Jayden with his fish around 22 months

Jayden at 2yrs

And here he is today!!

He is such a big boy, and so much fun! I love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment