Saturday, February 21, 2009
Baby update
So I had my 38 week check up yesterday. everything is still looking really good. I have been measuring a week early the whole pregnancy but that just gives me hope that he wants to come sooner. I got checked also, I am at 2cm but the baby is still high. He scrapped my membranes and i was kinda hoping to go into labor last night, but no luck. But thats okay to. I have another appointment next Friday and hopfully then I am to 4 cm, cause then he told me that I won't be going home, just strait to the hospital! We will see what happens. Its so close, and I am so excited to meet our little guy, and see how Jayden does with his little brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Ugh! Scrapping membranes and dialating doesn't make me want another one any time soon! Good luck with the last few days! Can't wait to see baby Grant's pictures!
Post a Comment