Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag

I am...............Andrea, wife mother and friend
I want...........to do a lot to my house to make it look like my own and not so dated!
I have...........to get ready to go to my ultra sound!
I wish...........I i could do a easy job from home to help with the income
I hate...........having to clean, its a never ending cycle
I fear............losing my family
I hear...........Martha speaks, a cartoon on pbs
I always.......find excuses not to clean, it seams i clean the same things everyday
I miss..........Adam when he is at work, and actually having friends to hang out with.
I love...........Adam, and Jay and everyone in my family!
I never........go a day without texting, sad i know, but its the easiest way to talk to adam when he is at work
I rarely........shave my legs. other wise i would have to do it everyday. gets boring
I cry.............when i am hurt, and during the first trimester over everything! glad thats over
I lose............my mind everyday!
I am confused............about people and things they do
I need.................some new clothes, and do laundry
I should..............change jaydens diaper
I dream..............weird things all the time!
I TAG:anyone

1 comment:

JTYARDLEY said...

Glad i am not the only one that hates cleaning. I can always find something better to do!