Monday, October 20, 2008

Sand box fun/ Snuggles

So Adam fixed up the sandbox and wet it down so it was good to play in again, not just make a bunch of dust! So after he was done, Jayden and Adam played in there, building sand castles and smashing them down! They had so much fun!

Then later that night Jayden and I were cuddling on the couch, and he laid his head down on my belly as if he was cuddling with his little brother! It was so cute, that I told Adam to snap a picture! I think it will be cute to add the their scrapbooks to show them when they get bigger!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How sweet! Garen used to do that with my belly too...he would "talk" to him in his own little language too...oh, I miss being pregnant!

Lauren said...

Aw! They are already bonding. I love the picture of Jayden sitting on the sandcastle. Too cute!