Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ultrasound Results!

Its a BOY!! It was so much fun at the ultrasound. He is literally a Bouncing baby boy. He wouldn't hold still, the ultrasound tech had a hard time finding the good shots of him. I bet Jayden will have a great time with a little brother! i would show a pic but i don't have a scanner!

4 comments:

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

congrads with another lil boy. have you decided on any names for him yet? i'll be looking forward to seeing some new pics in the near future.

Lara said...

Yay for another boy! Jayden will love having a brother, I am SO excited for you!

Natalie said...

Hooray! I love having two boys close together! It is fun to see them interact and plus, you don't have to worry about having to buy many new things cause you already have them! I am so happy for you guys!Congratulations!

Lauren said...

Yeay for boys! Congrats!!!