Thursday, October 16, 2008

Me

I am: Round
I think: I want to get rid of my big dog
I want: To want have this baby in Febuary
I have: to eat soon
I dislike: cleaning
I miss: hanging out with friends
I fear: being alone
I feel: blessed
I hear: the sound of Jayden playing with the dogs
I smell: Dinner
I crave: Brownies
I cry: at just about anything.
I usually: try not to clean up toys till the end of the day
I regret: nothin
I search: for things i need every day but forget where i put them! ( o the pregnant life)
I wonder: how Jayden will be when the baby gets here
I love: Adam and Jayden soooo much
I care: about all my family
I always: get dressed late in the mornings! Unless i have to go somewhere
I worry: about finances, and my family's health.
I am not: a morning person
I remember: When my Jayden was just a little guy! where did the time go
I believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ
I dance: when i feel the music!
I sing: when i get a tune stuck in my head
I don't always: clean when i should
I argue: with Jayden all the time about cleaning and listening
I write: on my blog as often as i have things to write about
I win: some card games pretty often
I lose: on the wii almost always when playing with Adam
I wish: I didn't have to worry about if i can pay all my bills
I listen: to what my little guy is saying all the time
I don't understand: politics.
I can usually be found: at my house!
I watch: good movies, and shows
I need: a foot rub
I forget: what I need at the grocery store if I don't make a list
I am happy: when Adam gets home from work!

No comments: