Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rollerblades!

So today Adam and I went to Las Vegas and bought some Rollerblades! I am so excited, it has been FOREVER since I have actually went roller blading and now I get to again! One of the reasons is cause I really don't like to run, but I want to work my legs more to get them looking good! So I was like "Adam we need to get rollerblades and do that instead of walking." and he was like "sounds fun lets do it" so we did!....So tonight we went for a test run or more like a test blade, with our new roller blades! O my gosh, it was fun, but I never remembered it as painful as it is now! My legs were burning since they were getting worked so much! It was fun and I am excited to be able to do this with Adam! O ya we toke Jayden in the stroller! He loved it! I am glad I can do that and do my Curves to get myself in better shape! HURRYA!!!!!

No comments: