Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Park!

The other day Adam and I took Jayden along with both of our dogs Missie and Zues ( and yorkie and a boxer) to the Overton park! It was so much fun! We had taken Jayden before but the only thing he would do is swing. This last time he realized how much fun it is to go down the slide! At first I was helping him up, and Adam would catch him at the bottom so he didn't fall on his butt. and them Adam had to go get the dogs so, Jayden started to get up to the slide by himself for the first time! Once he got to the top of the slide he had a little trouble getting in it, but he did and LOVED it! We will be going again soon! If I get some pictures today when we go I will post them later! My camera is still broke and I will probley be getting a new one just don't know when! But my video camera has a thing to take pictures as well, so I will try that today!

No comments: