Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Hair!


I have noticed looking at my header that I change my hair alot! It is actually diffent then all of those pictures that are on it. My hair is cut in a A-line and is a dark brown now. I was trying to grow it out and when I went for a trim, I decided to go short again, crazy me! My be when I get prego again, and am taking all those prenatals I will let my hair grow out! Just thought I would say what was on my mind! Here is a picture as of today! Kinda scary I know, but thats me!

4 comments:

Lara said...

So what are you announcing that you are trying to get prego? J/K, I think it is great that you have the guts to change your hair so often. I am not that brave.

The Smiths said...

No, not getting prego yet! just saying when i do i will grow my hair out! (possibly)

Lara said...

Haha, I know you aren't I was just messing with you becuase I know you would tell me if you were. Anyway, I love your hair it looks great, I like the style and the length. I am getting sick of my nasty split ends I am thinking about cutting it.

The Smiths said...

Ya i get mine trimed often enough but when i go for a trim i end up cutting it all off! o well! and ya I would let you know if I was Prego! I know you would let me know when you are to! hehe!