Friday, February 8, 2008

Curves

I have recently joined Curves! Its a circuit workout, and is so much fun! I have gone for 3 days now, and enjoy my time there, and feel better about my self for finally doing what I said I wanted to do for so long! Its only 30 minutes a day! How easy is that!!!!! I am excited to be doing something that is for me! and I get 30 minutes a day to myself! Just thought I would share my happy news with all!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Andrea,

Sounds like a good program! I don't have time to join a program, I am sure that is the lamest excuse ever but there it is. I know I am so excited about the possiblity of Mesquite, although I am hoping that we won't have to live there. I don't want my kids to be Bulldogs......the devil....hahaha. Anyway, my sister in law Geri had baby Bella at the hospital in Mesquite and said they were fabulous! That would be a good idea.

Lara

Allyson said...

That sounds awesome! I hope that after I have the baby I can join somewhere and get in shape cuz I need to so bad! I love your page.. it is so cute!!

The Smiths said...

Ya its cool very supportive group there!! Even better Lara if you move here and have him comute!! that would be awesome cause then we cause have playdates with our kids!!!