Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blow OUT!!

So, today I decided to go to Walmart to see if I could find some shirts for my boys for family picuters on Saturday! Well I got a about a 1/2 mile past mile marker 96 ( just by the first truck stop on the I15 toward Mesquite when BANG!! My front passenger tire blew! My mind quickly rememberd what my sister told me years ago when I first started driving that if I ever had a tire blow. just let go of the gas, slowly turn the wheel to get off the road and I would be fine. and thats what I did. I felt so blessed that I was being watched over and was safe since I had both of my boys with me. Jayden who was asleep never woke up, and Grant was crying cause he was hungry. I called Adam and we went to Walmart and got a tire (cause it was the spare that blew) and went back to the car and put it on. every thing is fine except a little body damage on the car. But all fixable. It took me back 2 weeks when 2 girls lost their lives cause of a blown tire and makes me feel so blessed that nothing happend to me or my boys.
Sorry the pics are small they were taken with my cell phone

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yikes! Scary!!
I'm glad you and your boys are safe!

Natalie said...

Im glad that everthing was safe too! Larry has been giving me some safe driving lessons in case that ever happens to me...now I just have to remember to be calm if that ever happens.

Megan Kolhoss said...

Glad you guys are safe!

Lara said...

That is WAY scary, I am glad things turned out ok.