Monday, June 1, 2009

Spray Park

So I like to go up to Moapa to the spray park at least once a week. I usually on Wednesday. Most Wednesdays my mom also does crafts for people who want to do them. I was thinking of getting a play day set up for us moms who have young kids who don't want to worry about going to the pool to cool down. We could do Wednesday around 11 and do a picnic with it as well. I could post on Monday what and if there is a craft as well for that day and they crafts are usually are at 1 in the afternoon. Let me know what all you moms out there think of this idea, or if you have one that would be fun as well.


Just some pics of spray park fun!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That sounds like so much fun! Let me know when you start!

Torrey said...

If I am ever out to Logandale on a Wednesday then I will be there! Looks like fun.

The Kohntopp's said...

i'm down!! let me know for sure when!!

The Kohntopp's said...

i would love to come tomorrow, but my husband and having surgery to get his tonsils out!! i will probably be able to be there next week tho!