Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slacker

So, I have been major slacking on my blog. I had a pretty crazy weekend. Adam took off Friday to make sure we could make it to his brother Jason's graduation from ITT with his bachelors. After graduation we had dinner at Applebee's and then we spent the night at Adams moms house in Vegas.
Saturday, we woke up and had a pretty lazy morning. Adam and Jas played on the wii, and I worked on my crocheting. I learned how to make a granny square so I am making my first afgan. When I ran out of yarn, Roberta and I ran to walmart and got some more yarn. Then at 1:30 I went over to Lara H's house for her baby shower. After I left there we all headed over to Tom and Lisa's place to have dinner (since they did invite, who turns down a free dinner?) It was delishish, and it was nice to see their place. we got done there around 9 or 9:30 and Adam didn't think he could drive home and stay awake, so we stayed the night again at Roberta's.
Sunday we woke up and got our stuff together and headed home. When we got home I enjoyed a nice long shower and Jayden and Adam played with the bubble guns that we got over the weekend. And for dinner we went over to Adams dads house as we do every Sunday. It was a long and joyful weekend! Sorry I didn't get any pics of it. I had my camera but the batteries had to be used for other things!

No comments: