Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Doc Visit

Today is my first OB visit with my doctor. I am going to Dr. Ofori in mesquite. I hate the first visit just cause of all the things that go on, but glad to get it over with. I will let you all know how everything goes!

** Well everything went well today. I am just glad it is over. I can't wait for my next appointment cause Adam will get to be able to go with me, and we will be able to hear the heart beat. But my due date is March 5th just like I came up with. I am really hoping I go early cause I have a lot of March birthdays already in my family!

4 comments:

The Leavitts said...

I hope it goes good for ya, i hate the first one and the last ones, they are the worst!!

Lauren said...

I loved loved loved Dr. Ofori! Did you have him with Jayden? He was awesome. Always so happy and funny. He made it a great experience!

The Smiths said...

I didn't have him with Jayden, I had Dr. Graff in St. George. But after Robbie had him, i knew i didn't want to go back to St. George again.

the Kunz quatro (plus one) said...

Andrea congrats!!! I was always nervous. When Dan went with me I was more calm. I hope you guys all the best!! Love yah!