Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from Camping

So we are back from camping after being away for a whole week! I loved it. We went fishing everyday, walking, sat around a camp fire, played cards, and sat under cover while we had rain pour down on us. What more could I ask for in a vacation. Jayden loved it up there, mainly the fish, but he also loved going on walks, seeing deer just 100 ft away from us, and all the dirt to play with. But we are glad to be home. Helping dad cut some wood for the fire.

Helpind dad fish
Holding up one of the Perch he caught
sitting on a rock in camp!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You little boy is all Smith! He looks just like one of them - so cute! Glad you guys had fun. That is a long time to camp, especially when you're prego!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Hey Andrea! I sent you an invite! Thanks for getting back to me! Cant wait to find out what you guys are having!

the Kunz quatro (plus one) said...

He is gettin so big! I can't believe how much time has gone by!!!