Saturday, July 12, 2008
Camping
We are heading out to go camping tomorow morning to Fish Lake UT. I am so excited to get out of this heat and area for a week to relax, fish, and enjoy the great out doors. I love caming so much and Jayden had so much fun last year I can't wait to see what he does this year up there. Last year he couldnt even walk when we went up so now that he is older and bigger it will be intresting to see how he reacts to everything again, from worms, fish, and the nature its self. I will post again when we get back next sunday with some pictures of the fun that we had. Hope every one is having a good summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Andrea~ This is Tara Leavitt. How are you? Hey I noticed that you have my photo link on your blog. I clicked on it to see if it would take me there and it does..it takes you right to where you can edit it and I don't know why. Can you please take it off.
i don't want people messing with my photos. Thanks so much
Post a Comment