Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween



Jayden was a Skeleton and Grant was a bat on Tuesday.



So I am really behind on my blog, but I am going to attempt to get caught up. For Halloween we celebrated all week long. On Tuesday we always go to Mommy and me, and the rec center. So the boys got dressed up for that party and we had a fun time doing the fishing for toys, and doing a costume parade over at the court house, and enjoying wonderful treats and goodies.
Eduardo, Paige,Paylynn, Jayden, Jazmin, Robbie (holding Cole, just didn't get him in this pic)
Cole, Jazmin, Paige, Grant, Jayden, Paylynn, Londyn, and Eduardo


On Wednesday we did a party for ABC-123 Preschool that we do at the rec center. and we did a lot of the same stuff as the day before just different kids and treats.
On Wednesday Jayden was still a skeleton and Grant was a scarecrow.


Konnor, Brandson, Grant, Jayden, Andrew, Sienna, Gavyn,Hailee



On Friday I didn't get any pics but we went to the Lins trunk or treat. My mom and sister had a trunk and the boys got to get some more candy.




Then on Saturday we did the Trunk or treat at the Fair grounds, and when we got done there we headed over to my In laws and went Trick or treating for real around there neighborhood. The boys had so much fun and wanted to do more days of Halloween but I think I was all trick or treated out. It was fun and was glad that the boys loved it.
and on Saturday They decided they wanted to be basketball players.

No comments: