Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moapa

Our Dinnning room
our Living Room
Our kitchen

So We have moved to Moapa a little while over 2 weeks now and we love it! Adam got a job at Coyote springs and we have been trying to sell our house in overton, so when we found a house to rent in moapa we jumped on it. I get to go work out every morning at the rec center with my mom and robbie! I get to have a shorter ride for Jayden's preschool on wednesdays and I get to quilt with Robbie on Thursdays. I love being able to get out of the house easier cause its not a long drive, and We are back in to Moapa ward. Overton 1st was nice, but nothing beats your Home ward.

I also know I am so behind on blogging, so here is what else has been happening besides the move. Grant is now 19 months old. I can't belive how fast he has grown,




  • he is 28 lbs and not really sure on how tall
  • He loves hot dogs, nanas ( banannas) watermelon, well friut
  • he gives his brother kisses and hugs every night before he goes to bed
  • He smiles really big anytime he sees a camera
  • He says Papa, mom, dada, hot dog, nana, bubbles, miss ( for missie our dog) and many more things
  • He loves coloring

He is such a good boy and I love him so much.




Another thing that we have done is take Jayden to the Chase golf course at Coyote springs. Jayden got some golf clubs about a year ago and so far only got to go to the park to hit some balls with them, but now that Adam works at Coyote he can take Jayden on the weekends after the tee times and take him to the driving range, and on the corse and He love it. maybe one day he will go pro! ( if he wants)






Thats pretty much all I have got sorry it took so long to post, been really busy packing and unpacking!


No comments: