Thursday, March 25, 2010
Golfing!
So Jayden loves to go to the park with his daddy to go golfing. So one day I got on Ebay and looked up some golf clubs for Jayden. I found some Awesom black and yellow ones for kids 3-5 years! He was a little dazed when he first saw them but can't wait to get out and try them! Now he just has to get better and him and daddy can go practice golfing at the park!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
thats cute! Whenever we go to the store, Garen always asks for more golf "clups". He had some, but when he got mad and hit me with them I took them away! :)
ya, Jayden had some plastic ones but they got chewed on by the dog. I would have taken them away too if he hit me with them~
Post a Comment