Last friday Adam's mom and stepdad stayed the night, so Jayden slept in Grants room. well the next 3 nights after that he wanted to still sleep in Grants room. So what did I do? I moved his bed in to Grants room and turned his room into the clothes room. He loves it and they have been liking the change. I love that my boys are such good friends and love to play with eachother. I just hope that means they will stay that way thru the teenage years!
The boys's beds
Jaydens room now with a bunch of clothes that need to be organized!
1 comment:
How fun that they want to be together! We moved Weston into Olivia's room because we needed his room to be for storage again. I think kids like sharing a room when they are younger. They don't feel alone. I know I liked it.
Post a Comment