Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sorry for my readers

For everyone that actually reads my blog. My computer is being so dumb and wont let me do anything with google. So untill I can afford to get a new one, or fine out what is wrong with mine, I can't post. I only can do this one cause I am at my mother-in-laws.

For a little update on my family. Grant is almost 11 months old. He is so close to walking, he has learned to climb on our couches and is so proud of himself when he does. He just got his 5th tooth last week and number 6 is working on its way. Jayden is still going to preschool once a week in moapa, and is loving it. He loves to play the wii, or just run around out side. He is so smart, and my kids are teaching me things everyday.

Adam is still working at Geneva, they went though some changes there and now he works 7 to 3, not 10 to 6. I am loving that he gets home at a decent hour, and gets to play with the boys and have dinner before 8 o'clock at night!!

I am doing well, I started to work out on Wednesdays and Fridays with my sister-in-law Kevie, and do my own thing the rest of the week. I am excited that I am starting to get in better shape. Still doing the mom thing, and going to Moapa, Wednesday morning. Its nice to be able to go and do crafts and have some adult conversations. I hope everyone is doing well. and if you want to get a hold of me for any reason, I am on facebook, or you can call me.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I cant believe Grant is almost a year old! Seriously flew by! Glad you guys are doing well!