Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Christmas Holiday

So, over the Christmas holiday, we had many Christmas parties to go to. We started with Station 72's party, We had a awesome dinner cooked by my dad and mom, after dinner, we got to see Santa, and they handed out gifts. It was fun to see how Grant reacted to Santa for the first time, and Jayden finaly likes the jolly old fellow. Santa gave Jayden some cars, and Grant a seahorse that plays soothing music ( I love that seahorse. it has saved me many a nights). Then Adam and I went to the Geneva pipe party. It was at the Casablonca. We had dinner, played bingo, we got a room but ended up not staying cause Grant wasn't quite ready to stay the night with Grandma yet. It was like any other Geneva Christmas party.


Then we had Christmas with Roberta and Chuck week before Christmas but it was nice. We had dinner, and then we passed out gifts and played around. It was fun. From Nani and Papa Ferraries Jayden got more cars, and Grant got a book that is about puppies and it vibrats when you pull the dogs colar. Adam and I got matching throw blankets that are very comfy and warm. Thanks Roberta and Chuck for everything!

The Grandkids at Robertas's

in order left to right- Grant, Jayden, Konnor,Hailee, and Nathan

On Christmas morning We did our little families Christmas at our house. It was nice to just be our little family, and not be rushed off somewhere. At noon, we headed up to my moms house and did christmas up there. We did our Christmas tradition and did a silly string war in the front yard, for some reason we all got dad this year. Its so much fun to do. (sorry no pics of it, my mom has them). Then My dad, and Adam packed up to go up to Pioche for elk hunting the next day. While I and the boys headed to Toms house for Christmas over there. We did dinner, and gifts, It was fun, but wish Adam could have been there so I could have got pics there, but again no pics, have to get them from my mother-in-law. All in all, it was a great time, and was so happy to have so much family that loves us, and that we could spend time with them.
My mom and I with my boys, and Rachaels kids went up the day after christmas to Pioche, We got to play in the snow, and It was so much fun. The kids loved sleding down the snowy hill, and once we all got to cold we headed home. It was a great end to the Christmas holdiays!


1 comment:

Lara said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I have missed catching up with your little family, I am glad you posted! Miss ya!