Thursday, July 2, 2009

Run Away


So around 7:45 or 8 o'clock tonight Adam was down at the park playing ultimate Frisbee and I was at home with the boys. Jayden was running around with the dogs and I was feeding Grant. I noticed it got quite, I started to call for Jayden, he is usually in the yard chasing the dogs. Well he never answered me. So I put Grant in his bouncer and started to look for Jay, he wasn't in the house or the yard. I was yelling his name at the top of my lungs, called Adam and told him I couldn't find him. He said he would be right home to help me. I felt so horrible. I didn't want to leave the house with Grant in the bouncer, and so I finally thought to put Grant in the stroller to go look for Jayden and right then Adam drove up with Jayden in the car with him. I lost it and broke down and cried my eyes out. I couldn't believe I had lost my son. Adam told me after I had calmed down that Officer Nathan Bradford found him by his house ( which is out of our area and down the road a little ways.) Nathan had him in his crusier going to bring him home, when Adam saw him on his way and got Jay from him. Adam said also that Jay was crying in the back of the squad car. Jayden had followed our dogs that went out of the yard. I was SOOO scared, but glad everything turned out okay!

3 comments:

Lara said...

That is TOO scary! I am so glad you found him!

Torrey said...

That is terrifying! Good thing you guys live where you do. I'm glad to hear everything is okay.

Lauren said...

Dang!
That is noooo fun. I'm glad he was ok.