Friday, July 10, 2009
Fish Lake
Fish Lake here we come!! I am heading off tomorrow with the boys ( with out Adam) to Fish lake. The boys and I are heading up with Adams dad to spend a week of camping, fishing, hiking, and enjoying some cooler weather. Adam will come up on the following Thursday after he gets off work. We will miss him, but enjoy being up there kicking back and playing in the dirt. I will get back a week from Sunday so probably the Monday after that I will have some pics to share, and tell about the experience. It will be Grants first camp experience. As for now I need to go finish getting all my stuff packed!! hope you all are enjoying your summers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey I am going camping at Fish Lake this week too! Well I wouldn't really call it camping because we will be in a cabin. You are brave to take the kids camping without Adam there- way to go!! We will be there Monday (possibly Sunday) - Thursday. My whole extended family goes every year. I am so excited to go! Fish Lake is a lot of fun... hopefully I will see you there!!
Happy camping & fishing!
Post a Comment