Jayden is 5 yrs old, He is going to kindergarten and loves it. He likes to play the wii and enjoys when he gets to play at his friends houses. He loves to play with his cousins and is learnng so much at school.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Grant Lyle
Grant is 2 year old, He loves bugs, playing outside, playing with his brother and his cousins. He is quite the kids, and can have quite the attitude, but we love him so.
Adam and I are High School sweethearts. We have been together since the December 2003 and got married in June of 2005. In September of 2006 we had our first child, Jayden Michael, and Grant Lyle Febuary of 2009. We love our boys and excited to see what the year 2010 will bring to our family.
Adam is working at Coyote Springs Golf Course, He is head of security. In his free time he likes to play with his boys, Golf, and relax with his family, He is also now a EMT-I on the Moapa volenteer station.
Adam & I
Andrea
I love being a stay at home mother. I love being able to be with my children during the day and watch them learn new things. Things I enjoy are scarpbooking, quilting, camping, fishing, and anything I can do to spend time with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment