Thursday, May 28, 2009

3 Months

I can't believe my baby is already 3 months. Time just flys by when you have kids. Even when you are trying to take it all in, and cherish every moment with them, you blink and they are bigger, older and learning new things.

Grant is now smiling, cooing, and playing with some of his toys. He is also now in his room in his crib at night. I lay him down around 9 or 10 depending on when he eats last, and he will wake up around 3:30 or 4 and I will feed him again and he will sleep till around 7. It is so nice. We weren't able to do that with Jayden cause of where we lived before. He was in our room till we got this house.

1 comment:

JTYARDLEY said...

wow he is sure getting big! I love those chubby checks!