Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

On Monday we went to Moapa to the Easter egg hunt. Jayden had a blast, I love how each year he gets more and more into the holidays. It was also Grants first Easter egg hung, and he slept though most of it. It was a lot of fun, and great to get out and see people I hadn't seen in a while. I didn't get any pics cause I forgot my camera. I was so mad at myself for that.

Today I was able to get alot of house cleaning done, and laundry. It had been awhile since I could do more then a load of laundry at a time, cause Grant wanted to be held, and I wanted to hold him alot too. Now that he is getting good at sitting in his swing and letting me get some house stuff done. I love my boys, they are so good.

No comments: