Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CC Fair

So like most people we went to the fair this year. I went with the kids on Thursday and Friday. I spent most of those days walking around and hanging out with my family. Looking at animals and playing on the lawn. Saturday Adam and I went to his dads house in the morning to help him plant his garden, but with the rain that happened we didn't ever get outside to garden. Around 4 we left and went down to the fair to get dinner and see if there anything to do since Adam didn't go the other days.


The famous moma pig and piglets. Jayden loved looking at them.
Petting a baby turkey
Jayden and Cole looking at the cow.
Saturday when we got food, Jayden took Adams Gyro and started eating it on the way back to my moms office where she was with the baby. I just thought it was so funny that he started eating it without saying anything.

No comments: