Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Updates~
So not a lot as been going on here. But since its been awhile I am sure everyone is sick of reading happy new year! We are all doing well. Jayden is pretty much totally potty trained, He still has some issues at night, but other then that he has done really great! I am really excited that I wont have two kids in diapers. Other then that I have been trying to make sure I am ready for the baby to get here. Going though all of Jayden's old clothes and getting them separated according to size, and then putting the onsies together and the pjs and so forth, getting his room ready for when he comes home. I can't wait 7 weeks left! well close enough to 7 weeks. Adam is still going though testing with Metro and N. Las Vegas PD. He had his background interview tomorow morning with Metro, and hoping that all goes well there, I don't see why it wouldn't. But will keep all posted on that. Well thats all I can think of at the moment. Hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
hey! if adam needs any help with the testing process with metro my husband could give him some tips! good luck with everything!
Good luck to Adam. Hope all went well!
Allie is working on the at night thing.. two kids in diapers was so expensive!
hey there how are you and the fam? Jayden is getting big. Have you and adam decided on any names for your lil guy on the way?
Post a Comment