Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jaydens Room

So quite a while ago I started working on Jayden's room. I started with painting it a very blue color, and I made his bedding, and quilt. Then I was able to put his name on the wall with stickers I ordered from a magazine. It was cute but definitely needed more. Yesterday when I went to my doctor appointment Robbie and I stopped at the Dollor Tree store, and I found these great cute stickers that were the same color and shapes that I needed to add to his room. Now his room has some color to it! I know it still needs more, but it was a great addition to it, and can't wait till I have his room done. Then I can start working on the other boys room. I have yet to decide what to do with his room. I have to see what kind of material I can get for his quilt and curtins first.This one says Work Zone!

This one says Play Time!
and this says Caution!

1 comment:

the Kunz quatro (plus one) said...

These are so cute Anners! Tell Jayden they are so COOL! So did he pick the colors?