Grown Up Tag
RULES OF THE GAME:
Each player answers the following question. After answering all the questions, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they are tagged!
10 years ago I was:
I was in fifth grade, Mr Smiths class. and couldn't wait to go to middle school ( be a big kid! :) )
5 things on my list to do today:
1) Check the mail
2) Go to my sister-in-laws
3) find out if Robbie is coming home, so i can decorate with a welcome home banner!
4) laundry
5) clean up my house a little
Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:
1) Buy around 2 acres and Build a big house that family could stay over if needed
2) Pay off all my bills I have now
3) get 2 new cars for Adam and I
4) get my eyes fixed
5) buy a new wardrobe ( i agree with you on that one Lara)
6) start mission and college funds for my kids ( cause i know i will have more then just Jayden eventually)
3 bad habits:
1) Letting my house get dirtier then needed before i clean
2) spending money instead of saving it
3) spend to much time on the computer!
5 places I've lived:
1) Moapa
2) Las Vegas
3) Overton
4) Moapa again
5) Overton Again! I am worse then you Lara I only have 3 places
5 jobs I've had:
1) McDonald as crew
2) Big 5 sporting goods as cashier
3)McDonald's as Manager
4)Mother Present!
5) maybe one day there will be a fifth job
Pet Peeves:
1) Slow drivers
2) video games when other things can be done
3) people who don't listen when they are spoken to
5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1) I cry easy in movies ( but they have to be a good movie)
2) I am older then Adam
3) I love cheese and crackers
4) I loves long bubble baths
5) I have never lived more then 75 miles from the house I grew up in
I tag
1) Julie D.
2) Allyson M.
3) Trisha Y.
4) Jessica L.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment