Saturday, March 22, 2008

2nd Easter Egg Hunt

So this would have been posted yesterday but I got busy painting our laundry room! So yesterday at the Easter egg hunt in Moapa there were crafts to make, they had a big jump house, and then the actual egg hunt. Jayden and Cole were in the 0-2 age group of eggs, and they both got prize eggs. Jayden got a bunny puzzle and Cole got a bunny! Jayden also enjoyed acting like he was driving grandma's gator! It was so beautiful out side yesterday as well! To bad it has to get to summer weather here all to soon!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Cole is adorable! I am glad you guys had fun! We have had the most crazy week ever so we haven't done any sort of Easter celebration at all. But looks like fun!

JTYARDLEY said...

How Fun. I bet your mom just loves having all her grandkids so close!

The Leavitts said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Easter, aren't holidays so much funner with little kids!