Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Boy!

So yesterday I got to go find out what we are having! Its pretty crazy that I am already a few days from the half way mark, and if things go like the other 2, I already am half way! anyway, so Robbie went in with me, while my mom watched Jayden and Cole, ( grant came with us). We got in there and he wasn't as showing as the other boys were, it took some proding by the ultrasound tech, but we got all the pictures that we needed. He is measuring a little big but only by 6 days, and thats okay by me. He was even playing peek a boo with us, it was so cute. but by the end we finally got the golden shot of boy or girl and its a boy! I did want a girl, but I know I will love him so much, and that he is ment to be with our family! ( plus i already have all the stuff I need for boys! so it all works out)
Top: its a boy
Side profile Side profile, and a foot!

No comments: