It was Fish Lake time again! I do love going up to fish lake and enjoying the weather, camping, family, and fishing! We headed up Wednesday morning after I got off work, and go up there in time for dinner. Thursday our whole family desided to wake up at 5:30 so we all went out on the morning fishing, with Jason and Dad Tom. I forgot my camera that morning but make up for it later.

Grant was so much fun this year. Last year when we went up he was only 4 months old, so he didn't do much, and wanted to be held a LOT~ so I didn't get to do much, this year, he was all over the place, playing in the dirt and did so good on the boat, He even took a nap on the boat twice. It was a fun week up at camp, and I wish we could have stayed longer cause it is way to hot here at home! 


we read books.
And sang songs around the camp ground
Friday afternoon, Kevie and her family, and Tommy and Lisa made it up to camp, and we spent some time visiting, and enjoying the time together.On our saturday trip on the lake Jayden reeled in a 20 inch Mackinaw ( a type of fish), He was all excited. It did so good this year reeling in the fish, and playing at camp with his cousins. 
Jaydens 20 inch Mackinaw
Jayden comparing fish with dad! dads 16inches, jayden's 20







No comments:
Post a Comment