Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunting

Tuesday morning we headed out to Moapa to the annual Easter egg hunt! My mom did a great job planning it and having it all set up. We got there and Jayden played with his cousions till it was time to do the hunt. Jayden went all by himself while I took Grant in his age group. Grant loved it once I put him down by the eggs then he would pick them up and throw them in his bucket. And I didn't get any pics of Jayden but he had a good time to and got some eggs. They both enjoyed it. After the hunt was over we stayed and played more at the park with cousions and enjoyed the beautiful weather before the wind kicked up. I love being able to get out of the house and let the kids play and just be kids!

No comments: