Saturday, August 29, 2009

Way behind!

So I have been way behind on my blogging. I have wanted to do a lot lately but it seems when ever I get the motivation to do it, Grant wants to be held, feed or something of that sort, Or Jayden wants to play. So now that its late, and the boys are asleep I thought I would update. This month of August we have been having some fun, we have built a fort in the living room, played mario party, visited family, and last week we were able to go to the temple with Adams' youngest brother who is leaving on his mission this week. We also celebrated Jayden's birthday today.

I love building forts in the living room, and playing in them, Jayden has such a blast doing it, and Grant seemed to enjoy it as it was his first time playing in a fort.For Jayden's birthday party today we went to Moapa splash pad and played in the water, I took water balloons, so we had a great waterballoon fight, and ate cake, and opened presents. Jayden got some clothes and a big book that helps teach how to write your alphabet, and shoes and a puzzle. He aslo got thomas the train toys and a bumblebee action figure, and playdou and tools. He love his party and has been playing with his toys all day! It was a great day and I can't believe my little man is 3!O ya I also got my hair cut this month! I am so happy I did and I love it.

No comments: