This is our first family picture since we had Grant!

So life is going well at our home for the most part. I get stressed least everyday at my dang dogs. They like to get out of the yard when I am busy with feeding Grant or getting stuff for Jayden. It seems they know the worst time to get out and do it. Grant is growing like a weed and it makes me sad. He is still small and everything but they grow way to fast. Grant also has gunky eyes right now, his tear ducts are clearing out and so I am hoping they clear out fast. He is also 3 weeks today, time sure does fly. Jayden is getting so smart. He knows his colors so well, and his numbers when you ask him to point them out. He is still counting funny, 1 2 7 8 13. ( is his usall way he counts) I think its so cute! Adam found out he didn't make it on to Metro again, so he is still testing for N. Las Vegas PD and we will see how that goes. Well I think that is all that has been going on here.
2 comments:
I love it when kids start counting. TOo cute!! Love the family pic. Glad you guys are well!
Glad things are going ok. I am sorry about Adam not making it, that is how we are here with the FD, it is all a waiting game...annoying huh. Anyway, your little family is too cute!
Post a Comment