Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Weekend!

So our Christmas started on Christmas eve, We went to Adam's dads house and had dinner and opened presents. Adam and I got a total body 5000 gym, and Jayden got a portable dvd player, and a car track with 4 cars from his uncle Tom! then after we were there, we came home and Adam's mom and step dad came over and spent the night for Christmas morning. We had a good morning started with some presents getting opened, Jayden got alot of cars and some clothes from his nani (grandma). Adam and I got a wii game called Outdoor challenge, that I can't play untill I am done with the pregnancy cause it has a lot of running and jumping, but looks like so much fun. and I made a wonderful breakfast burrito. For the afternoon that day we went up to my moms and dads, and had lunch and opened some more presends, I got a rug for my kitchen, and some scrubby pads and wash clothes. Adam got the wii sports package and Jayden got a totally cute magnate board that my dad made. We also did a White elephant exchange that was a lot of fun! Then friday morning we got together with all of Adam's siblings to go to their moms house and suprise her for Christmas and breakfast. Then that night we went back to his dads and went shotting some guns, It was a great holiday weekend~

Adam and Jason playing with Jayden and his new track!

Jayden opening presents at Papa's Adam setting up his new Total Bodyworks

The boys getting ready to skeet shoot


Jayden and Grandma watching the shooting!

No comments: