Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving dinners over

I would like to start off with how grateful I am for my family. I love them so much. I am thankful for my hubby, son, house, and so many other things that I use on a daily bases that I normally don't think to be thankful for. Adam and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It started on Thursday the day set apart for thanksgiving, we had dinner with my family over at my brothers house. It was very delish. Then we were able to spend time outside with such beautiful weather and play horses shoes and practice golf swings, ride the moto bikes, and just enjoy each others company. After dinner Adam, Jayden and I went to my mothers and we played the Wii and took naps.
On Friday we headed in to Vegas to spend the day with Adams mom and step father. We ate some more good food, and spend some good time together, watched a movie, I tried to take a nap, and we also played some cards.
Today we spend the day at Adams dads house, there was some more good food, family, laughter, and leftovers. It was a well spent weekend. but to be honest I am glad it is over and I can spend some time at my house and relax. 3 days was to much for the same meal, all though each tasted a little differnt since each person prepares the food differnt, witch is nice! I hope all had a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I love your new Christmas header.. so cute!!