THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. Turning 12
2. I was in 7th grade
3. i got my 1st ingrown toe nail
4. I hated living so far from friends, and not being able to drive
5. got my first and only perm
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. laundry
2. clean up toys
3. balance the check book
4. clean my never clean kitchen :(
5. make dinner
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dove chocholate
2 brownies
3. fruit and dip
4. milk shakes
5.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off all debt
2. build a house just how i want it
3. invest
4. travel with my family
5. put away for kids college funds
5 places I have lived:
1. Moapa, NV with fam
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Overton, Nv (renting)
4. Moapa, NV with hubby
5. Overton again in our house ( i know its sad!)
Five jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Mcdonalds
3. Big 5 sporting goods cashier
4. McDonald's again
5. wife, mom
I tag...1. Lara H, Lauren, Allyson, Amy, Lara K
Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Thanks for the tag. I've been sick as a dog... but I'll get on it!
Post a Comment