Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jaydens Room

I redid Jayden's room! I got rid of the nasty wallpaper and HELLO blue walls! I am not completely done with it though, I am going to put is name on the wall, and make his some window treatments and a blanket with a pillow case to match! not sure what yet. but will let you all know when I get them picked out and done! but this is what has happened so far. I also redid my laundry room and Jayden's bathroom! I am having so much fun remodeling my house to what I like! This is Adam sanding down the joints to make them flat!
Here is another shot of getting the wall sanded down.


Here is the room after we got it painted!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow! That looks way brighter in the picture than it did the other night. Is it still wet in the pic? Maybe it's because it's in the daylight, either way I still like it.